Last week Lenna received a special certificate from the school board and a trophy from her principal (which I have been meaning to blog about. . .) for winning first place at the state level in the Young Georgia Authors Writing competition.
Today I was contacted by a reporter from the local paper. He wants to bring a photographer and come visit our house and talk with Lenna about her recent award so they can do a little article about her in the education section of the paper. Tomorrow.
I am suddenly feeling very motivated to finish cleaning the living room area and to get around to hanging those pictures that have been sitting around for a while. And where did all this dust come from? And how long have those hand prints been in the wall? Is that book shelf too cluttered? How should I arrange the furniture? I wonder which wall they will take a picture in front of. Better get busy!


1 comments:
CONGRATS TO LENNA!!
Oh, my gosh...I would be freaking out. My house is not ready for its close up AT ALL.
Post a Comment