I can't believe I missed a whole month! Sorry.
We have been busy with Camp W (though not as organized and scheduled as I had originally planned), family reunions, traveling, doctor's appointments, and just plain surviving the miserable heat! I think we need a new air conditioner- anybody have a spare $5,000 lying around they want to donate to my new A/C fund?
I get to have plastic surgery in a few weeks as soon as I get the OK from the insurance company. No, not that kind of surgery- although, who wouldn't want a few things rearranged here and there? Just some dermatology work to pay for all those sunburns I had as a kid. I promised Mike I wouldn't stress about it until I had a good reason, so am doing my best not to think too much about it. Just wear sunscreen, OK?
I am trying to adjust to the fact that my baby boy will be in Kindergarten in just over a month. I can't believe it! Becca is going to be lonely. I am trying to arrange a baby-sitting swap thing for once a week when school starts for Miss Becca. Anyone know of an 20 month-ish little girl who could use a couple playmates? In exchange for hosting once a month, you get three lovely days of freedom. Already have a couple of 3 yr olds on board, but would like a younger one to balance it out.
I am hoping to find a few quiet evenings to do a blog blitz and catch everything up. So be prepared for a whole bunch of journaling and no personal content from me for a while.
And I got a new camera after I dropped ours on top of the space needle in TN and it cracked in half. I took the kids to get their pictures taken and discovered Rebecca has an irrational fear of photographers and now have her 18 month birthday documented with a stack of pictures featuring her frowning face and wispy red hair. Might as well be realistic right?
And now I must go- in the time I spent typing Rebecca has dunked an entire package of graham crackers into her brother's unattended glass of milk, poured a bag of Kix into the living room carpet, and Andrew has handcuffed his big sister to the kitchen chair. And its raining. Life goes on!
Monday, June 28, 2010
July already? What happened to June?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Will the surgery be on your shoulders? If you need any help with your kids I am happy to help!
We will be gone on family vacation next week but when we are back I am happy to help.
I met two sisters that may be interested. I will call you...
Post a Comment