Monday, November 14, 2011

A quick update and finding back-dated posts

I get two sentences per person to avoid writing a novel. here you go:

Elizabeth had her first ear infection last week and is recovering well. She also has 6 cute little teeth and took her first tiny steps yesterday in between games of peekaboo.

Rebecca is enjoying being 3 with her crazy curls and stubborn scowl. I love her laugh and her constant help in the kitchen.

Andrew is excited to start playing basketball in January and loves going to enrichment classes with the second grade at school. He is becoming the newest member of te Harry Potter fan club one long chapter at a time.

Lenna got her ears pierced for her birthday and is looking forward to a "Nght Owl" sleepover party at the end of this week. She healthy and happy and back to her normal self and coping very well with her diabetes, with the exception a few "no more needles" meltdowns.

Mike is busy working har to take care of us and making a good name for himself at his job. He draws an enthusiastic crowd when he walks in the door each night and has exclusive rights to the biggest hugs and smiles from the little girls.

I have been exercising my creativity with birthday cakes and Halloween costumes. I am excited to fit into my pre-baby jeans again and go running on the rare days I everyone is healthy enough to go to gym day care.

I have dedicated 15 minutes a day to getting the past crazy year into the blog before the end of the year. I am going to post-date the blogs so if you aren't reading in a feed reader or email, you can click the links at the top of the page (right under the picture) to see the newest old posts.

1 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

You are pretty amazing to catch up. Bravo!

I am glad that Lenna is doing well overall. I can understand a no needles meltdown, though. Bless her heart.