
Elizabeth has discovered books! She has spent so much time this summer turning pages and emptying bookshelves. Finally she learned that there are words to go along with the pictures and loves being read to. The above book was her favorite. "Peek a Boo Baby." She read it all the time! Then we lost it right before our summer road trips and had to find a new one. I'm going to give it one more hunt and then will just go get a new copy.
She now reads "Pete the Cat" in "I love my White Shoes" over and over and over and over. Until we can't stand it any more and hide it, then she reads something else until it shows up again.
I have to admit it makes me happy that all of my kids love books so much. Reassuring somehow that no matter how odd they may turn out as they grow, we will at least have that in common!
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Baby Book Worm
Posted by Jannet at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love how she is enjoying her book in the bathtub.
I was gonna say that I get my best reading done in the bathroom, too...but that comment might be in poor taste...so I won't say that.
She's so cute!
Post a Comment