Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring break

Hooray for Spring Break!

Saturday: egg hunt and pizza party with friends
Sunday: Easter dinner, conference, baptism of a friend
Monday: park playdate
Tuesday: trip to the zoo
Wednesday: swimming pool and sleepover
Thursday: playdates (mine out, hooray!), shopping, cleaning, packing
New flip flops for everyone! Why is that flip flops make it seem so official?
Friday-Sunday: camping at Myrtle Beach.

We decided to camp because it is warm enough to play but cool enough that we won't die w/o A/C and the bugs aren't swarming yet. Also because we thought it would be cheaper than getting a hotel room. One long trip to the sporting goods store later, I think we just about broke even! Oh well, we are going for the experience right?  Can't wait to share with you when we get back, I am sure we will have good stories to tell!

1 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Our menfolk are camping, too...well, without Little John. My Father-in-Law and Mike took everybody camping and my Mother-in-Law and John and I are holding down the fort.

I love that you got new flip flops. Summer really is on its way.