Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Maiden Voyage

I have been tossing around the idea of a blog for a quite a while now. I was just never sure I would have enough to post- enough time, enough material, enough motivation, enough technological know-how. But I figured I might as well just give it a try and see what happens.

I am starting with a post about Christmas. We traveled to my parents' house in Susanville, Ca. A tiny town about 8 0miles from anywhere. It was cold! It was also lots of fun. I missed being there and seeing everyone. I am not going to give you a play-by-play, but instead link you to our on-line photos of the 5 days we were there. Hopefully you will enjoy them!



Until next time (which will be ???? We'll see!)

Jannet

1 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Hey Jannet,
I have decided to go back and read your whole blog from the beginning (a little each day).

I know exactly what you mean about worrying about blogging about maybe not having enough, "time, material, motivation and technological know how..." I get intimidated by those EXACT things, too! I don't post as often as I would like but...maybe I will get to post more in the future...

I love the title of your first post :) It really is your maiden voyage. See, you are so clever! You are off to a smashing start!