Last night's FHE lesson, presented by Andrew, age 5.
"Today we are learning about choosing the right."
"During this lesson we will play a game. If it is a good choice, stand up, if it is a bad choice, sit down. Stealing chocolate from the store. Playing with your sister. Hitting your friend. Not hitting your friend even if he hits you first. Going to church instead of staying home to watch the big football game. Sharing your toys. Hitting your little sister. Saying how cute your sister is and giving her lovies. Very good."
"OK, now I want everyone to tell me what they think Heaven is like. We will start with Mommy, then Lenna, then Daddy. "
"We all used to live in Heaven before we were born. Then we came down and were born. And now we have to choose the right before we die. Why do we have to choose the right? "
Lenna- "so that we can make good choices and go to the Celestial Kingdom and. . . "
A, "Wrong! So we can go back to live with Heavenly Father again!"
Andy shared his testimony of choosing the right: "I am happy when I choose the right, because then I don't get in trouble. And Heavenly Father is happy when I choose the right, and Jesus is happy, and mom and dad are happy, and our family is happy, and I am happy! I always want to choose the right. Everyone should choose the right."
Followed by a song, a scripture (randomly open the book and point), a prayer, Mickey Yahtzee, and cookies and milk.
Thank you to Andy's primary teacher for preparing him to teach such a great lesson! I guess he was actually listening in between random comments and rolling on the floor and standing on the chair and playing with his tie pin and drawing pictures.



1 comments:
He is awesome.
Poor Lenna...he shut her down with that, "Wrong!"
He cracks me up!
Post a Comment