Saturday, February 20, 2010

Like herding kittens

Ran across these shots of my mom trying to get a picture with her grand kids. Couldn't help but giggle.

Just stand here for ten seconds and smile.

What if I hold you?

How about if you get to stand by your brother?

This is quite a workout!
Everybody try to look happy.


Hey, tear yourself away from the view and turn around please.

Glasses off please, and don't forget to smile!
Your ten seconds are up.
I'm Outta here!


Take what you can get.

3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I SO love that you documented all of the work that goes into a happy family picture. I got a great laugh out of this...and I love the title, too.

Spencer and Jennifer Lee said...

This made me giggle too, the only way we can get our kids to stay and smile for a second is to yell "CANDY!" Too bad it only works until they figure out there isn't any. :)

Julia said...

Put your Mom in the middle & have her hand out candy! It is challenging isn't it? I have 7 nephews that Always pull faces in photos. It's impossible.