Today while I was in the shower Lenna and Andy made me breakfast. They wanted to do breakfast in bed but I wasn't aware of their plans when I decided to get ready for the day. They said it was for "thank you mom day," a holiday they had made up the day before.
I came out to breakfast on a tray set with a place mat and rolled cloth napkin- slightly soggy cereal with whole milk (the regular jug of skim was new and too heavy, so they used the qt of whole I had for Becca), dry toast (they couldn't get the butter spray to work), yogurt, and a juice box. And a tiny card that said "I love you Mommy".
Best breakfast ever!
Friday, October 30, 2009
My new favorite holiday
Posted by Jannet at 10:39 AM
Labels: Being the Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Aww, that is so sweet...soggy cereal and all.
Post a Comment