We went on our first Florida/Disney vacation in October. No vacation experience is complete without a photo slide show at the end, so I made one for you!
A quick narration:
Day one we spent at the Magic Kingdom. Mike's sister, Tammy met us there to join the fun. Super fun, long lines, and lunch with Pooh. We ended with the light parade and hauled three exhausted kids back to the hotel.
The next day we thought we would spend at Universal City Walk. Rebecca rearranged our schedule by getting violently ill at Bubba Gumps and puking all over the restaurant. We ended up making a midnight run to the ER and spent the next two days nursing sick kids.
We ended our vacation with a stop at Sea World on the drive home. I had already bought the tickets and was determined to get some use out of them. We skipped all moving rides and stuck to animal viewing and shows. Ended up a nice day, even if we were all still exhausted!
We sent Tammy home sick instead of with a souvenir Pooh hat. I still feel bad every time I think of it. Next year, I am sure it will be better!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
We had a good time, really!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh, dear. Being sick like that is never fun...but being sick on vacation? That's just insult to injury.
Post a Comment