And they say you don't ever use any of those vocabulary words from college....
Today I:
Got out of bed
Moved cat
Woke children
Dressed children
Fed children
Made lunches
Loaded backpack, signed papers
Found "M" show-and-tell
Started car
Changed diaper
Delivered children to school on time
Fed cat
Ate breakfast
Fed Becca
Changed diaper
Dressed Becca
Played with Becca
Took a shower (thanks Elmo) and got dressed
Fed Becca
Put Becca to bed
Rediscovered counter tops
Made dinner (Beef stew- think they will eat it?)
Washed/dried towels, washed sheets
Empty dishwasher
Loaded dishwasher
Washed pots, pans, baking trays
Wiped stove and counters
Clean off table
Pick up dining room floor
Clear hall table
Flush fishy (RIP)
Feed Becca
Clean fish bowl
Make lunch
Feed Becca
Clean up lunch
Comfort baby after fall
Write this post
Still to-do (hoping for advance credit):
Dry sheets
Fold clean laundry
Play with Becca
Pick up living room
Change into gym clothes
Pack snacks for kids
Pick up rolls for dinner (So the kids can make sandwiches when they won't eat what I cooked)
Carpool run- three schools, four kids, 30 minutes
Meet Mike at the gym- drop kids in nursery
Burn off the calories consumed in the form of peanut butter m&ms this morning
Collect children
Drive home without stopping at McDonalds
Serve dinner
Homework police
Read with kids
Bath for kids
Bedtime Battle
Put Becca to bed
Sit on couch
Breathe
Now you can tell me I did a good job so I will be motivated to do it all again tomorrow. Thank you.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Because I am Extrinsically Motivated When it Comes to Housework
Posted by Jannet at 12:39 PM
Labels: Being the Mom, Jannet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You did a good job, Jannet!!!!!!!
Now I have to go look up extrinsically ;)
Wow! Let me know your secret to how you get it all done!
I am impressed! This being said as I am listening to the song "God Bless the American House Wife" Very nice choice. I've never heard it.
Post a Comment