Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Birthday Season

As of Sunday night, we officially survived birthday season in the Cross household. I blame the weekly parties for being so behind in my blogging. I am trying to play catch up, but  until then, a few birthday highlights:


 Nothing says happy birthday like a kiss from a giraffe!

 A zoo safari with friends.

 And a zoo cake and presents at home.

 I am generally not that grumpy, really. I like cake.

 A cool new toy for mom.

 Lots and lots of birthday giggles.

 Cupcakes for the birthday girl.

All set for lots of cooking with a kitchen, dishes, food, apron, and hat.

 A fairy slumber party.

 A custom room makeover.

A fairy village cake.

And a trip to the salon for pink hair extensions, manicures, and glitter tattoos.

Throw in Halloween, the start of dance classes, trips to the farm and pumpkin patch, a girls weekend getaway, Mike headed back to grad school, measles, a stomach virus, preschool parties, a field trip to the swamp, and a big list of Christmas projects, you can see why I have been so busy. It is sad when the start of the holiday season is break from the previous one!

1 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

It all looks great!

That Chef's Hat and apron are ADORABLE!!!!

Happy Birthday to all of you!

The custom room makeover is so awesome. Whose bed is that? I see little feet peeking out...