Today I am thankful for the grocery store that is within minutes of my house, fully stocked with a variety of reasonably priced food, and that they didn't kick me out when my toddler had a melt down in aisles 3,4,5 and produce.
I am thankful that I have a toddler daughter. Not so thankful that she screamed a threw a fit over not being able to eat the raw eggs, stand on the bread, or hide in the clothing racks, but thankful I had one to haul out anyway.
I am thankful that Mike went to the doctor today and got some medicine. Not so thankful that he had to miss school and work and that he has bronchitis and a sinus infection, but grateful its not strep and that I can kiss him good night again.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
GT-9
Posted by Jannet at 6:15 PM
Labels: Being the Mom, Jannet, Thank you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Again, why are you being so mean? Why can't she eat raw eggs?
I love these. YOu are a great example of showing proper gratitude.
Post a Comment