Last weekend, we were blessed with this:
A 1/2 inch of snow, topped off with a 1/2 inch of ice. That won't go away.
As a result, we were also blessed with a 4 1/2 day weekend.
And cabin fever.
We could only play in it the first morning before it turned into an ice sheet.
I tried giving them an outlet for their energy with aerobics on tv. Then subduing them with yoga. It ended in a wrestling match over the coveted purple mat. Becca won.
And this is the reason we still have a cat, even though he annoys the heck out of all of us. He is her most attentive audience.
And finally, while waiting at the doctor's office I made these:
Becca stole them. When she couldn't get them on her feet, she put them on her doll's. I am starting a new pair for baby.
And BTW, you may notice that Mike gets a lot of credit for posting in the near future. I ran out of photo storage, but he has plenty and has allowed me to hack into his account regularly to post pictures here. So you can thank him for his posts and contributions to the blog now.


2 comments:
Rebecca is growing up so fast! the booties are really cute, and welcome to cabin fever! we get it too here, last night it snowed 8 inches, that I got to shovel because beau was in utah!
I'd like to take this time to thank Mike for his posts and contributions to the blog...
How was that?
I am laughing over the fact that Becca won the wrestling match for that coveted purple mat. I can see why it is in high demand. That purple mat is suhh-weeet!
I love that picture of Becca reading to Triscuit. Yeah...I'd have killed...er...I mean...found a new home for our cat if John wasn't ga ga over him.
I love the booties. You are so talented.
Post a Comment