Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Discouraged, not disappeared!

I bet you thought I had thrown in the towel after that last post, huh?
Sorry about that. It has been a very hard last few weeks. I will spare you the play-by-play, but lets just say if I don't get a "normal" week soon, we are not going to make it. Although I just had a terrible thought- what if this is normal? What if this is how it will always be, and I just have to adjust? *shudder* I will have to come back to that thought later.
Anyway, we have been very busy and I am still trying to find the routine that works best for us, so that I can get everything done, get where I need to be on time, fulfill all my responsibilities, and not feel dead by the end of the day. So far, no luck!
Anyway, I am still here, still surviving, still driving the same car (but it is fixed), just too busy to write about it. Definitely more later when I can think of something to write about other than a list of what has been keeping us so busy.

1 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I am so sorry...please, let me know it there is something I can do, okay?

I think your "normal" won't be like what you are going through now. Sometimes, I want to scream, "STOP THE WORLD AND LET ME OFF!!" I hope it all slows down for you soon, friend.