We're back, and we've got the laundry, jet-lag, and voice mails to prove it.
I believe it will be the end of summer before we fully recover. Blogging is about #423 on my list of things to do to catch up, so you might have to wait until school starts to read about it. Such is life.
I shall leave you with a photo of the beautiful but windy Oregon coast and a sampling of my siblings', children's, niece's and nephew's backsides. Bonus points for picking out the munchkins that belong to me.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Home Again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Uh.....Lenna is the cutie on the end in the pink hooded jacket and Andrew is in a red hooded jacket nest to the adult wearing black trunks with flames on them.
How did I do?
Welcome home!! Glad you are back safe and sound!
Post a Comment