Each summer I try to let the kids pick one camp to attend, their summer learning experience of sorts, and my little summer vacation!
This year Lenna chose to attend Horse Riding Camp for a week. She went in July, which I realize now was not the smartest choice we could have made. She would have enjoyed it a lot more if she hadn't been fighting the heat. If she chooses to go back next year we will sign up for the first week of summer vacation in May when it is a little cooler. Besides the heat, she had a great time. I thought she would be afraid of the horses but she ended up loving it. I was going to write a post but remembered she had done one of her own. So I will just link to hers HERE and you can read about it. You may need to log in or get permission to read it- let me know if it doesn't work and I will get you an invite or email you a copy.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Horse Camp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
It didn't work...but if you get a chance you could e-mail me a copy...
Post a Comment