Mike and Lenna went on their first official date in December.
The "Daddy-Daughter Dance" at school. Lenna was so excited! She wore her most twirly dress, because that would be the best for dancing, and had me curl her hair. They came home late, with tired feet and happy memories. A definite success!


No one wants to stay home on a Friday night when others are out having fun, so Andy, Becca, and I went out on our own date to Baskins Robbins. We celebrated with mint chocolate chip ice cream cones and doughnut holes.


Date nights are fun. We often do split movies, Mike takes Andy to the animated action flick while Lenna and I check out girly movies like Hannah Montana or Ramona. Those are fun, too, but it is nice to change things up a little get some time out with my little guy. Here's to future date nights!
1 comments:
That dress had serious twirl!! Lenna looked so lovely.
I love any date the includes Baskin Robbins!
Post a Comment