Friday, August 13, 2010

Hello August

Hello second trimester
Hello energy
Hello appetite
Hello motivation
Hello tiny baby bump
Hello school bus
Hello bagged lunches
Hello Christmas projects
Hello quiet nap times
Hello grad school night classes
Hello potty training
Hello sneakers and backpacks
Hello dance class and basketball practice

Goodbye morning sickness
Goodbye favorite jeans
Goodbye swimming suit with tummy panel
Goodbye summer vacation
Goodbye nightmare trips to store with three kids
Goodbye pool picnics
Goodbye husband for dinner each night
Goodbye flip flops and beach towels

August is always a mixed bag of good and bad. This time, the good outweigh the bad. I finally feel well enough to be productive again. I am ready to start summer day camp! Oh wait, school started this week. Oh well, I guess there is always next year.
Time to get ready for the fall crazies- school routines, basketball season, dance classes,  4 birthdays with cake, parties, and presents, beach weekends, Halloween, Thanksgiving vacation, our wedding anniversary, and Christmas. Mike starts grad school next week two nights a week and Saturdays. Oh yeah, and a new little person for the new year.

0 comments: