Thursday, December 9, 2010

Early Morning Treasure Hunt

Things I DO have in the van:
A computer
Two stocking caps and a pair of purple mittens
Two quilts
Three jackets that are too small for my kids
A superman water bottle
Two pairs of pink boots
Three socks, all different colors
A roll of paper towels
A fire truck flashlight
An umbrella stroller
A mini DVD player and accessories
Various CDs and DVDs
Kleenex
Two boxes of raisins
Four empty water bottles
Nail clippers, Tylenol, Dramamine, and $6.69 in change
Two broken pencils, a pen, a sharpie, and two baggies of crayons
Clogging shoes
A bag of wire, buttons, and pliers
A plastic bag of various empty wrappers and napkins and other car litter
A phone charger for a phone I don't use anymore

Things I DON'T have in the van:
An ice scraper
Or any other tool that might act like one at 8:05 in the morning when it is time to take the kids to school and the windshield is covered in frost and frozen wiper fluid (hey, that mist thing usually works!) and I am too impatient to wait for the car to warm up and the windshield to defrost on its own.

I live in Georgia. I endure hot and humid spring, summer, and fall weather so I don't have to scrape ice, shovel show, or wear gloves to drive. Just sayin'. Its 32* at 11:00. That isn't supposed to happen here.

1 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Amen, Sista'!

I guess you could scrape the window with your computer? Yeah...bad idea...

You make me laugh...