This little girl in Andy's class didn't stop crying the entire two weeks. Andrew thought his first dive was fun, though.
Andrew loved the different floaties they tried. He especially enjoyed jumping over the edge after that ball, even when he wasn't supposed to.

Lenna will try anything if new clothes are involved.
Sometimes I had to bribe them with the outdoor water park to get them to go, but they always ended up having fun.
So here is Andy on the last day.
Jump in and paddle, paddle, paddle.
The edge seems so much closer when you are wearing a life vest....
Made it!
Lenna, professional dog paddler. Just don't ask her to put her face in the water!



TA-DA!! (right after this he dunked her and she came up sputtering and shocked. He had to see if she would remember to not inhale.)

So there it is. Andrew and Lenna are much more confident now and are able to do some basic swimming. When we go to the pool, no one asks me to hold them up- hooray! Here is to a nice wet and hopefully cooler summer!


1 comments:
It is kind of sad how they make the parents all stay behind the glass...I feel like I would be tempted to have my nose against it like a puppy the entire time.
I love how he said, "So I don't get water in me" as the reason he needed, "swim plugs". I can't wait to tell my Mike that one...so
cute, and well said by Andrew.
Yay! I agree with Lenna...new clothes are the GREATEST! Even if you have to get into a big pool ;)
Post a Comment