We have started Christmas preparations at our house. Still have four boxes to go, I am not sure I am even going to open them. However, here are few favorite pictures.
This year we happened to have two trees, so we let the kids decorate the smaller one all by themselves. Mike put on the lights, but they did everything else. Even selecting the ornaments- my favorite is the GI Joe jet plane that made it on to the bottom branch. If it has a hook or a hole, it is fair game!
We also made some cookies. Andy and I baked the gingerbread while Lenna was at school but saved the decorating for when she was at home. It took almost a week to find a non-chaotic evening to put the frosting on. We were cutting out an army of little gingerbread men when Andy found the puppy cookie cutter, so now we have gingerbread dogs to go with the little men, in case you were wondering what that shape was.
There are of course a few other random photos thrown in because I didn't want to make a new album and edit them out. Consider them freebies!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
It's Begining to Look a Lot Like Christmas
Posted by Jannet at 9:42 AM
Labels: Andy, Being the Mom, Christmas, Jannet, Kitchen adventures, Lenna, Mike, Rebecca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Loved the freebies and the other pictures, too!
I am such a bum...I haven't made cookies with my family. You are awesome, Jannet!
Post a Comment