Do NOT let your 7 year old watch HGTV all Saturday morning. (no, I do not know why she prefers this to cartoons. She is special) Do NOT let her find the craft box. Do NOT let her know you have a glue gun. Do NOT promise to take her to the craft store or help her with her ideas. You will be overwhelmed, you to-do list will get out-of-control longer, and your mini-Martha Stewart will be disappointed in you and your lack of crafty motivation for the holidays.
And that is all I have to say about that.
PS I will share a picture if there is ever a finished product!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
A Word of Caution
Posted by Jannet at 9:11 AM
Labels: Being the Mom, Jannet, Lenna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That, "mini-Martha Stewart" amazes me!!!
I will heed this word of caution...I can just imagine what my boys would do if they say a staple gun in action on HGTV ;)
That is such a clever post. You are hilarious Jannet.
Don't let Abby Merkley hear about this, she is on the prowl for Enrichment ideas. Haha!
I wrote a clever post to this a few days ago - but the site wouldn't accept my log in for some reason. The gist of what I was trying to say is that Susannah is / was the same way - so watch out!! Zan was the one that spearheaded the whole scrapbook for Matt on his mission. It must have something to do with the oldest daughter....LOL Lenna would make the perfect mini Martha Steward =)
Post a Comment