Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Beach Baby

The weekend before school started we decided to squeeze in one last mini-vacation. We visited Savannah and Tybee Island Beach. I can't believe we have lived here almost 4 years and haven't been before. Sandcastles, a lighthouse, gentle waves, shells to collect, and dinner with a pirate. What more could you want from a weekend getaway?









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a blast! I've never been there but seems like the perfect family friendly beach =D

Lauren in GA said...

Wait a minute...we have lived here for almost 4 years, too (it will be 4 in December) and we have never gone, either. I want to go!!

That last picture is hilarious!

Okay, I have been thinking of your last post. Can you help it if you provide such a fulfilling, happy and meaningful home life that your kids can't bear to be away from you?

That's what I always told myself.