The old plan: drop older kids 2 at school, go to Y for workout and swim, home for shower during baby nap, take myself to a movie, buy new drapes for the living room, pick up middle kid and go to sonic for "I survived my first week of school" date, end with pizza and movie night at home with daddy while oldest has sleepover.
The new plan: take oldest to school, stay home with younger two with fevers and runny noses, pray they nap in sync so I can shower, see how many games of chutes and ladders I can play and episodes of Ben 10 I can watch before I go nuts, chicken soup for dinner and early bed time for all.
No more plans.
Oh- JMC is me. My cheapskate way of getting more image storage through google w/o paying for it. Just in case you were wondering.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Plans
Posted by Jannet at 9:33 AM
Labels: Being the Mom, Jannet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Ahhhh, crud.
I liked the old plan so much better.
I am gonna call you, "JMC" next time I see you...it will be a secret code...heh, heh, heh...
Post a Comment