Found under or around the computer desk and office couch:
cell phone usb cable (didn't even know I had one of those!)
cell phone charger for two phones we no longer own
four network cables in various colors
pc microphone
dvd player cord
Barbie horse computer game
two socks (not a match)
petrified fruit snacks slightly resembling Lightening McQueen
a hot wheels car
Barbie's bathing suit
a spoon
granola bar wrapper
remote for dvd player we no longer own
measuring tape that has all the screws replaced
ear plugs from Becca's colic days
popsicle sticks
white usb cable that may left from Tim's hard drive when he visited at Christmas
plastic hanger
17 cents in assorted coins
not found:
the usb cable for my camera
Why do I feel like an completely incompetent blogger without the use of visual aides? I will keep looking, and hopefully will do some catch up posts soon. Until then, I think I have some old-fashioned photo CDs that I can play with. Stay tuned.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Hmmmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You found quite the treasure chest underneath the computer desk =) It's a shame you didn't find the cable to your camera. Are all of your pictures saved on an internal memory or on a removable card? You can get a converter to put the card into that has a usb connection that brings them all right up on your computer. They are very inexpensive on Amazon. We got ones free when we bought the memory card for our MP3/4 players. Let me know if you would like me to send you a link to something like that. You could see how much one is at Walmart or Target.
Wow!! 17 cents!!! Score!!
Sounds like Barbie has been missing a lot of items!
Post a Comment