No, not a good job. More like, over-cooked.
I am sure I am the only person on the planet that can cover herself with SPF 85+ sunscreen, sit under an umbrella, spend 2 hrs at the beach, and come home with a sunburn.
Obviously, I am genetically inclined to be knitting wool sweaters and eating Swiss chocolate, not sitting on the beach eating fried chicken.
It was Karma, I guess. I had just been congratulating myself on making it through the summer without anyone getting a sunburn. We all used the same bottle, and I am the only one with red shoulders. No fair!!
Thanks, just needed to get that off my chest and do a little whining. Back to the sandy laundry and sticky aloe gel.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Well Done
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Awwwww, that's no fun. I can't believe you took all of those precautions and STILL got a sunburn.
If I had access to some Swiss chocolate I'd buy you some...you deserve it.
Thanks for being so understanding of me being a complete cuckoo on the phone the other day. I'm a bit loopy.
Post a Comment