Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ok, Nevermind

Too much trouble with all that privatization stuff.
I found another solution that I feel better about. A stat counter and partial feeds. Now anyone can look, but we don't show up in the search engines. And a stat counter carefully records the Ip address and location of each visitor, so I can be on the lookout for wierdos and stalkers. The partial feed means that you must come to the blog to see the whole post, so even those annonymous google readers will have to pop over to read (and be recorded by the stat counter).
Compromise is good. Having to list the emails and invite every single friend you think might want to read is bad. We'll see how this works out.

1 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I love your new backgroud.

Do you all have a game on Tuesday? I can take Lenna again...maybe she doesn't have Activity Days, though...have your people contact mine ;)