"They're Here!" I wonder what the animals were thinking about now.
I am pretending to like this dog because the girl next to me does. But I am shaking in my boots.

The strangest duck I have ever seen.

They were supposed to hold the carrot through the fence for the animals. Andrew had his own method- hold it up and throw it as far into the pasture as you can!

No way I am sticking my fingers that close to those teeth.

The three musketeers. All for one and trouble for all.

Poor Tom. Easter weekend was not a good time for him.

Goats have no sense of personal space.
Hurry up mom, I'm running away if that thing gets any closer.

The goats are full of the carrots from our lunch. What should we do with all this hay?

Hay fight!

I'd rather ride a pony.
I had to put this collage in here. How many tries does it take to get a good class picture in front of the cute little barn? Apparently, more than 7, but then they scatter when the goats attack.
1 comments:
I totally laughed at the, "Goats have no sense of personal space." I love how you wrote about it all.
You could make a documentary, "When Goats Attack"...it would be gripping.
Post a Comment