After an exciting game of U7 soccer that involved lots of sliding around in mud puddles, I informed Andy that he was to report to the shower as soon as we arrived home, since he only had about an hour before he had to go to bed. He looked at me over his juice box and very seriously replied, "If I only have one hour before I have to go to bed, I am not spending ANY of it in the bath tub!"
I am assuming that it only gets harder when he gets too big for me to physically place him in the hot water.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Pass the soap!
Posted by Jannet at 10:19 PM
Labels: Andy, Being the Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Well, at least he understands time management, right?
Hi Jannet! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm so glad that you are enjoying the stuff I've shared...love your music selection, by the way...hope to keep hearing from you!
I'm interested to hear which counter you are using for screening purposes!
Post a Comment