Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A good positive test result!

My doctor called this morning and said my blood test showed I had antibodies to the 5ths disease in my blood so I am immune to it now. So there is "very little or no risk to you or the baby". Which is good since it is now being passed around Andy's school, too.

Hooray! You have no idea what a relief that is to me, I have literally been worried sick about it all week. I don't remember ever having the disease as a kid, but apparently my immune system does and that is good enough!

So that is me, doing a happy dance, if I actually danced, which I don't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! I'm so relieved for you and for the baby!!! That is terrific news - I'm sure it has made your week much happier =)

Lauren in GA said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!


I am so happy for you! What a total relief!

So, uh...sorry I approached you about this at Primary Activity Day. That was really insensitive of me. I am really sorry. I was just worried about ya...I shouldn't have asked you there, though.


I love the picture you used to convey your joy!!!