So I have been plugging away and posting pictures from our trip. They are in edited below posts that probably don't show up in your goggle reader if you use one, so you might want to click over and scroll down.
Also, I am tired of posting pictures one by one (or four by four) and am feeling burned out. So here is my cheat- the pictures form our trip to Busch Gardens are here:
And the rest of the pictures from the beach are here:
There. I have done my photo sharing/blogging duty.
Lenna was up all night with some sort of stomach bug so of course I was up too, and am really dragging today. There should be some sort of divine rule that says women who have just recovered from morning sickness and are finally enjoying nausea-free days are exempt from having to clean up, smell, wash off, hear, or otherwise interact with vomit of any sort, even if it is coming from their first born. Because sure enough, if they are heaving, so will she. That is just my suggestion for whoever it is that makes those kinds of rules.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Pictures, catch up, and divine rules
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Jannet, it was so nice to get your comments on my blog, and the link to yours! I am so addicted to blogging it's not funny. I have to try and refrain from burying myself in the computer. =) But it really is a great way to keep in touch and see what people are up to, especially moving around as much as military people tend to do. We really miss Augusta! Arizona is, well...it leaves a lot to be desired. I never realized how good we had it out there. But since I only have 6 weeks left here I don't worry about it too much.
Your kids are growing up so much! Lenna is such a beautiful girl, and I absolutely love her hair cut. And Andrew was so little when we left. Congrats on the pregnancy and with everything going well health wise! Health concerns are absolutely no fun. But it looks like everything is going well! I will keep posted and am excited to see how things go, and whether you'll have a Princess or a Lightning McQueen. =)
I love your suggestion for the divine rule. It doesn't seem fair that you have to clean up vomit and then have to vomit yourself.
I loved the pictures! I got a chuckle out of sweet Lenna falling asleep at the table while waiting for pizza and the way you said, "The Gazeebo was kind of unavailable for use" man, that was a lot of wind (and sand in the gazeebo)
I forgot to mention....I love the Busch Garden pictures, too. Andrew looks so cute (even when he was tired and ready for a break) Both of your kids are very photogenic.
Thanks for the note. Very sweet. Hope all is well--you never look sick at church! :) So there was something else I was going to write, and I totally forget. Good job me. :(
Post a Comment