Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Random tidbits

We are doing ok out here. For those of you wanting an update from the last post.
My stitches are healing and I haven't heard from the cancer doctors yet, so I am assuming that is good. Baby is doing well, my stomach is starting to poke out a bit. I had to retire my first pair of pants this week. I am due November 3, tho that might change at the next appointment, they give me a new number every time.
Lenna got sent home from school with Fifth's Disease today. She was running a fever and throwing up Saturday night, I am not sure if they are related or not. Fifth's is supposed to be a harmless virus that leaves a red rash, esp on the cheeks. Except if you are pregnant, it can cause fatal anemia in unborn babies. So that is something new to be worried about, I go for a blood test tomorrow. Hopefully I had it as a kid already and I am immune.
Lenna got her hair cut this afternoon, up to her chin. She is so excited and keeps walking around tossing her head. She donated her ponytail to locks of love so her haircut was free- woo hoo.


That's all I have time for tonight, but I will keep you updated as I find free moments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that Lenna is sick - please keep us updated as far as yourself!! That's really scarey! I've never even heard of Fifth's Disease. I'll have to tell Lenna on our phone date tomorrow how proud I am of her donating her hair =) I can't wait to see new pictures. The best way to remove them from your phone is to email them to yourself. I'll send you an email with better instructions.

Lauren in GA said...

That is so scary...I didn't know that Fifth's Disease can be harmful to an unborn fetus!

Jannet...I am sorry scary things are happening...possible skin cancer, Fifth's Disease...I hope that everything turns out to be nothing to worry about...it has got to be on your mind...but, I must say I am so impressed with your ability to not let it make you curl up in a ball and hide. You are such a strong person. I really mean that.

Yay for Lenna donating her hair! Her hair color is so beautiful I know someone will love to have her donation. I Loved hearing how she flips her head around. I am sure you look fabulous, Lenna Daaaaaahhhhhhliiiing!