I have been trying to think of a good analogy to describe the way I have been feeling the past few days.
I am bouncing between a deflated balloon-
no energy, no motivation, moving in slow motion, I just feel kind of empty and flat-
and total wipe out-
I feel like someone just knocked me over, or like I crashed from a high-energy enthusiastic phase into a "I just want to go to bed and sleep for the next six weeks" phase.
Ugh. I guess this is one of those down sections of the roller coaster ride?
It is hard to be positive- I can't breathe with little feet in my lungs, I can't lie down without my stomach turning into a jungle gym with constant battering and rolling and even some bruises, my feet are swollen, my legs ache, my back hurts, I can't tie my own shoes, I am annoyed by everything, and I can't sleep (nothing worse than lying awake at 3 AM knowing you have to get up in three hours and not being able to sleep).
Let's hope for a quick upswing so I can get back to normal!
Can I be treated for a prenatal bi-polar disorder of some sort? There has got to be a pill for this....


3 comments:
Sorry that sweet baby is beating the daylights out of you...Sounds like she is practicing her ninja moves. ;)
I completely understand how you feel - b/c I feel that way lately without even the being pregnant part!! I hope that things start turning around for you, and that my new little nieces comes sooner instead of later =)
So true. So true. And worded so accurately and descriptively. This,too, shall pass. This,too, shall pass. This,too, shall pass. Is it working yet?
Post a Comment