Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Finally, some one understands!



I found this online and instantly thought of my child, as well as past posts by some of you readers. Enjoy!

This link leads to a blog featuring just LDS cartoons, very funny, where I discovered this one.

I know I have been MIA- it has been busy over here. Will update eventually!

4 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

That is the greatest link ever. Thank you!

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

this is great... That kid is totally Annabella!!

Anonymous said...

I can just see Andy right now in the middle of you and Mike *wink*

Jessica Parnell Tucker said...

I think your kids are perfectly perfect in every way- and I never ever ever hear a peep out of any of them. Of course, it may be because I can't hear/see anything beyond our own out of control "booth". But, isn't it good to know that an entire 4-10 row radius of us has never heard your children?