Lenna has been letting her hair grow. Last week she wanted me to put curlers in. Here is the result:


She loved it, but got in trouble at school for forgetting to listen or do anything but fluff her curls and flip her head around. We have decided to save the curls for special occasions, to space out the flippy days.
Andrew finally let Mike cut his hair. He (Mike) got a little carried away with the clippers. But it isn't too bad and Andy likes it. Fortunately he has many friends who also have clipper-wielding military dads with matching haircuts. 

Now I just need to do something with myself before baby comes. I think I will take myself on a haircut date for my birthday. Anyone know of a good place? Anyone want to come along to help me be brave? I am open to suggestions...


1 comments:
That is so cute that she was flipping her hair around like that...I can just see her with her beautiful bouncy curls :)
Andy looks great...I giggled at your saying that, "he has many friends who also have clipper-wielding military dads with matching haircuts."
Post a Comment