Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday!

It is birthday week at our house, the official start of our fall celebration marathon!
I changed the background in honor of my little guy's big day, and I guess mine is in there, too.

Why birthday week? Well, because when you are small you get to celebrate many times- once at school, once at church, once with your friends, and again with your family. Add in packages arriving from far away relatives at various times all week, and it really is a celebration all week long!

Happy birthday week to you Andrew!

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDREW!!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful week!!!

Are you getting Lightning A'Queen stuff, (as you call him)? I miss being your Sunbeam teacher *sniff* *sniff*

Happy Birthday, Jannet!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Andy and Jannet!! I hope that you both have great ones! I love the new background - very cute for the birthday season =)