I found this growing in the back yard. No idea what it is, but it is about as large a dinner plate. Georgia grows weird stuff! I found Andrew squatting next to it with his nose wrinkled up. All he said was "huh?" and then moved on.


We had a Labor Day picnic last weekend. It was supposed to signal the end of summer. Someone forgot to tell the weather man, as we have had 90 degree weather all week since then.

We have stretched the summer fun out a bit- ice cream anyone?
I love this picture of Lenna and her friend. It looks like so much fun! I don't know what they were talking about because I was spying through the window, but it ended with giggles!

Now couch. Hooray for no more beige! Definitely need some more color in that room....
That's it for the randomness. Enjoy!


2 comments:
I agree that picture of Lenna and Morgan is just darling...
Uh...was that dinner plate sized thing some sort of mushroom? Andrew is right, "Huh?"
Man, Georgia does grow things like crazy! Sister Fowers gave the sunbeams sunflower seeds & Annelise's grew 3 flowers a foot tall in her little cup, until we had to plant it outside. Is Gov. Purdue still praying for rain?
I agree that photo of Morgan & Lenna is priceless. Those girls are looking gorgeous! & Wow, Andrew looks old to me!, but still with those same darling blue eyes.
Post a Comment