Monday, May 25, 2009

Bet you can't get them all right....

Ack!! I got two days in a row of zero's on my stat counter. Zero people checked to see if there was anything new here. My loyal readers are giving up. I guess posting more than once every two weeks would be helpful, huh? I still have nothing. I am composing three posts in my head about the end of the school year but was being lazy about uploading pictures.

Here is a little facebook quiz thingy to keep you busy until then. Aren't you glad you checked today?


1) Favorite childhood game is ________.
a) monopoly
b) basketball
c) running races
d) jump rope
e) candy land

2)I secretly would like to be a ________ for a day?
a)pastry chef
b)scientist
c) illustrator
d) librarian
e) all of the above

3)My favorite flavor of ice cream is ________.
a) chocolate
b) strawberry
c) vanilla with sprinkles
d) rocky road
e) all of the above

4) How old was I when I went on my first date?
a) 14
b) 15
c) 16
d) 17
e) 18

5) What am I scared of?
a) clowns
b) thunder
c) horses
d) mice
e) water


6) What would be the perfect present for me?
a) jewelery
b) flowers
c) books
d) new dress
e) ski trip

7) Who is my favorite Disney character?
a) Tigger
b) Mickey
c) Goofy
d) Cinderella
e) Dopey

8) What would I be willing to eat for 10,000 dollars?
a) Get your checkbook, I'll try anything once
b) Anything with wiggly legs
c) Anything slimy
d) Anything still alive
e) Keep the money,I have a lightening fast gag reflex

9) Which of the following did NOT happen to me as a kid?
a) Had my front teeth knocked out by a clothesline
b) Cut my face when a window fell on my head
c) Caught bubonic plague from a chipmunk
d) Broke my wrist playing ball
e) Stepped on a nail and got a hole in my foot

10) How many schools (K-12) did I attend?
a) 3
b) 10
c) 6
d) 5
e) 8

11) How old was I when I got my drivers license?
a) 16
b) 18
c) 20
d) 23
e) 25

12) What are my favorite animals?
a) butterflies and frogs
b) cats and horses
c) tigers and giraffes
d) dragonflies and butterflies
e) dolphins and humming birds

13) What instruments have I learned to play?
a) flute and violin
b) clarinet and piano
c) clarinet and saxophone
d) flute and piano
e) recorder and kazoo

14) What did I not get a varsity letter for in high school?
a) basketball
b) track and field
c) soccer
d) academics

15) Which reality TV show do I watch regularly?
a) American Idol
b) Dancing with the Stars
c) Survivor
d) The Bachelor
e) The Amazing Race

16) How did I celebrate my 18th birthday?
a) Cake and chic flicks with my college roommates
b) A dinner out with mom and dad
c) A sleepover with my sisters
d) Clubbing with my girlfriends
e) A movie and bowling with my senior class

17) I have a college degree in what?
a) English
b) Elementary Education
c) Nursing
d) Liberal Arts
e) Music Education

18) What was my favorite place to hide for quiet time as a kid?
a) in a tree
b) under the bed
c) in the bathroom with the door locked
d) behind the couch

19) What was the mascot of my graduating high school class?
a) cougars
b) grizzlies
c) pirates
d) vikings

20) What do I most enjoy shopping for?
a) groceries
b) shoes
c) make up
d) gifts for my kids
e) clothes


I shall post the answers tomorrow. Facebook users, no cheating!

Here are the answers:
1. c
2. e
3. a
4. c
5. d
6. c
7. a
8. e
9. d
10. c
11. d
12. a
13. b
14. c
15. e
16. a
17. b
18. d
19. c
20. b

1 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Sorry I haven't checked your blog...that whole being hospitalized thing kind of got in my way ;)

This was fun to read. I like shoe shopping the best, too ☺