Saturday, March 8, 2008

Woo Hoo!!

We are going to have a baby!

Andy is concerned that if I eat too much it will get squished and has reminded me to get a "babysitter" for it to rest in (a swing). Lenna loves having a secret that she has told to everyone she knows and is shopping for a minivan. Mike can't stop smiling. Jannet is grateful that she is not sick (yet), fired from her job, or uninsured (yet). We have been waiting for a pretty long time and were so happy to find out.

It was a very eventful yearly check up at the GYN, resulting in lab tests. The guy at the lab said he had never seen anyone so happy to have their arm jabbed with a needle. As a late birthday present I gave Mike a baby bottle with a congrats card to tell him the news. We are expecting about Halloween, depending on what the ultrasound will say.

Not much else to say on this yet, we are all just very happy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jannet and Mike!!
How very exciting for your family!! When Lenna asked if she could tell me, I could tell how excited she was! She is definitely planning ahead - she talked about sleeping arrangements, a larger car, helping to take care of the new baby, etc. I'm sure that she is going to be a wonderful help =)

Anonymous said...

That is sooo wonderful! You have great kids and you are such a great mother. Glad your adding another!!:)
Love, LuAnne

Lauren in GA said...

Even though I already congratulated you I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is truly, truly wonderful!!!!!

Andrew is so funny not wanting to have his new sibling squished ;)

I love how Lenna has a secret that she has told EVERYONE she knows. She is such a diligent daughter to be shopping for a mini-van!

Congrats, AGAIN :)