I took Rebecca to her 2 week check up yesterday. She now weighs 9 lbs 11 oz and is now 22 inches long. She has gained a whole pound and grown 1 1/2 inches since last Wednesday. Thank goodness because they were worried she was shrinking and I would have to start giving her a bottle. Anyway, that is our little update. I know that all I have written about the past two weeks is baby-related. Sorry about that, esp if you are already sick of hearing about it. That is all I have been doing, so I have to work with what I have!
Lenna is in a Thanksgiving play today, which we are leaving for in about an hour. She is the letter J in the the Thanksgiving alphabet and has been reciting her lines about Captain Jones for two weeks now. Then we will join the first grade mob for a feast of cookies and juice. I will be sure to send pictures. She pointed out that her purple J sign was the only one that wasn't colored "a boring thanksgiving color like orange or brown, so you will be able to see me".


2 comments:
Lenna, I think your strategy of painting your letter purple was brilliant!
Glad Rebecca is growing, well!! She is gonna love the turkey and dressing for Thanksgiving ;)
I don't know why I put a comma after, "growing"...
HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
Post a Comment