Thursday.
If baby doesn't decide on her own to come by then, I will go in early Thursday to start the artificial hormones required to produce contractions that I am lacking.
I was hoping for sooner (like, tomorrow) but I guess that is as soon as they can get me in with an appointment. Now I can plan at least. I always feel better with a plan.
So, wish me luck on Thursday. Now that it is time, I am getting cold feet. I wonder if they can just put me to sleep and wake me when it's over? Yikes.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Light at the end of the tunnel?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
HE!HE! You know that's how my mom had my sister. They knocked her out and when she woke up (no c-section!) she had had her baby! Oh, back in the day!
If Mike could add me to his list of names to call it would be great. Cherish and I are planning to bring you a couple of dinners - so just let me know when the big arrival happens.
Well, I guess you do have a plan, now! I know what you mean though...I always get kind of scared...even though I have been through it before.
Well, if you have her today does that mean every 4 years she can be off on her birthday?
Post a Comment