Andrew had a birthday recently. We celebrated several times! I guess that is the joy of being little, everything can be about you!
He took two friends to Monkey Joe's for an afternoon of fun. Here are a few shots:


A whole building full of things to climb on, and I found them here: Not even using tokens, they were playing the welcome screen over and over. Gotta love those buzzed heads (military dads)!

Pizza and cupcakes for all!

We celebrated at home with a race track cake and presents. Not so bad, if I do say so myself. I know the cars are not to scale, but he insisted on using these particular cars. And I only found about three fingerprints in the icing by dinner time.




He took half the cake to school the next day to have mini party with his friends.
Look how much I've grown!

Sorry I couldn't turn the picture. I tried, but am not having a good technology day.


1 comments:
That cake is fabulous!! Great job to your kids for only putting a few fingerprints in it. THAT takes self control!
Post a Comment