Monday, October 27, 2008

Look on the bright side.


Last night I was complaining that I had four friends pregnant and due this week. They are all currently holding their babies on the outside of their uterus. I was feeling a bit grumpy about it last night and found myself complaining to Mike.


"I am the only one left who is still pregnant! This is completely unfair!"


And he responded, " You mean, you are the only one who is going to get any sleep tonight? Who isn't sporting stitches somewhere? Who can feed, rock, and warm her baby while sleeping, eating, or showering? Yep, sounds pretty awful."


I needed that. Here's to one more week of pregnancy!

Me on Saturday 10/25 at Ft Discovery Halloween party, exactly 39 weeks.

Went to the Dr, made it to 2cm but no other activity. Back again next Monday for monitors and hopefully an appointment with some pitocin.

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

You are in the home stretch!!!

Mike brings up very good points...but...sometimes it is theraputic for a girl to complain about the pain and discomfort ;)

Anonymous said...

How exciting - my new niece is almost here!!! You look beautiful Jannet =) Mike had some great points coming from a totally different perspective. That's why we love him!