Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Rules

New rule for self: no blogging after 10PM unless it is just captioning pictures. Otherwise, my posts turn out way more desperate-sounding than I intend. When you are dead-tired, everything is a crisis of sorts. So no more late-night posting for me.
I am insecure about my mothering abilities and wonder how things will work out, but I know they will. I really just wanted to share with you my adventures of the past month, tell you how much I enjoy my new book and blog discovery, and to express my feelings of apprehension concerning the upcoming change in our family and wondering how it is going to affect all of us. The last part kind of took on a life of its own. Sorry about that, it was the sleep desperation taking over.
And finally, thank you for your support. I know we will make it through the rough times, and could definitely use your gentle reminders to look for the joyous times as well!

PS Baby dropped yesterday. Steady pressure-filled contractions in just he lower half for about two days straight. The end is near! (I hope).

1 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

The baby dropped? Ohhhhhhhh, call me if you need to! :D