Sunday, January 18, 2009

Time Out


I am giving myself this for Mothers Day. May 8 and 9. I need a buddy (or two). I'll drive. Any takers?

And if I could just get Rebecca to drink from the bottle instead of cry and gag and drool and scream when the bottle goes into her mouth, I could go kid-free. If not, I'll let you hold her as much as you want!

Oh, and if we can get five people to register at the same time we get a discount. I know you are all lurking out there- Kathryn, Diane, Abby, Tiffany, Lauren, Jessica, Rosetta, Ang, Ashleigh. We should go! Nursing babies allowed, but you have to sit in the quiet box.

5 comments:

Jessica Parnell Tucker said...

I think my husband and I might need to have a little discussion!!! Sounds good to me- can babies go? Is the date in May? I am thinking we better be able to get away for a couple of days kid-free by then. Come on Lauren...your turn to say, "Yes".
I'll get the hotel.

Abs said...

Are you going for the whole weekend or just Sat?

Lauren in GA said...

That sounds lovely!! I will look into it...and I get to hold Rebecca if I get to go!

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

It actually sounds good!! I just have to make sure that we are gonna be here still in May!! Maybe I should just count myself in and then if we move oh well right?!

Anonymous said...

I would love to go. However, I will have to wait and see if George gets a new job so he is home on the weekends. It certainly sounds like fun!