I have been putting off posting lately for many reasons, but one is that I was waiting to get to the "big computer" so I could download my photos and use them to complete my posts. I do not think that will happen any time soon and I like to think I am capable of expressing myself without the use of visual aides, so decided to post anyway. I have a lot of catch up to do. I will put the pics in later. You will just have to keep checking back I guess.
Today was our first Sunday this year in our ward. That means new primary classes!
Lenna moved up to senior primary- yikes. When did she get to be that old? She loves her new teachers and is very happy. I think she will have a great year. If I was given the option of handing picking her teachers, that is where I would put her. She is already looking forward to her baptism next November and getting her own scriptures.
Andrew moved up a class as well. He has a great teacher who is a friend of mine, so I am sure things will be fine there as well. Of course, he refused to sit down until his buddy C arrived and took the chair next to him. I am not sure I could have even got him in the door if he and C had been put in different classes this year. Anyway, he went all dressed up in his new Sunday suit, complete with vest and standard clip-on tie.

When I went to pick him up after class he proudly showed me his sticker, his shiny new CTR ring ("To remind me to make right choices like not hitting Lenna and helping you.") and then casually mentioned, "I forgot the rule about not putting my tie on my ear and did it anyway. It kind of hurt."
All this before his teacher says "I am glad to have Andrew in my class this year. Do you think maybe we could leave the tie at home next week?" Apparently, he also forgot the rule about not putting his tie on his buddy's shirt, his shoe, his mouth, his head, his friend's head, and his belt.
Here's to casual Sunday attire.
Today was our first Sunday this year in our ward. That means new primary classes!
Lenna moved up to senior primary- yikes. When did she get to be that old? She loves her new teachers and is very happy. I think she will have a great year. If I was given the option of handing picking her teachers, that is where I would put her. She is already looking forward to her baptism next November and getting her own scriptures.
Andrew moved up a class as well. He has a great teacher who is a friend of mine, so I am sure things will be fine there as well. Of course, he refused to sit down until his buddy C arrived and took the chair next to him. I am not sure I could have even got him in the door if he and C had been put in different classes this year. Anyway, he went all dressed up in his new Sunday suit, complete with vest and standard clip-on tie.
When I went to pick him up after class he proudly showed me his sticker, his shiny new CTR ring ("To remind me to make right choices like not hitting Lenna and helping you.") and then casually mentioned, "I forgot the rule about not putting my tie on my ear and did it anyway. It kind of hurt."
All this before his teacher says "I am glad to have Andrew in my class this year. Do you think maybe we could leave the tie at home next week?" Apparently, he also forgot the rule about not putting his tie on his buddy's shirt, his shoe, his mouth, his head, his friend's head, and his belt.
Here's to casual Sunday attire.


2 comments:
Andrew is hilarious!
You crack me up, Jannet, "Here's to casual Sunday attire." Good one ;)
I can't believe Lenna is in Senior Primary!! I almost croaked when I realized Evan and Brian were both in Senior Primary.
Oops - sorry for the suit Jannet....I didn't know it was going to get him in trouble. Andy looked so handsome in it on Rebecca's blessing day =) Both Andy and Lenna are really growing up too fast - I don't understand where the time is going. Lenna will be baptized this year =0 Please be sure to give us plenty of warning on that schedule. The only baptism I have missed is Megan's of all of the nieces and nephews.
Post a Comment