A little math problem to make up for ditching school today:
600 miles (each way)
+ three kids
+ 2 parents
+ four suitcases
+ 2 backpacks
+ 1 diaper bag
+ 2 sleeping bags
+ 4 pillows
+ 1 car seat
- leg room
- trunk space
- elbow room
__________
= husband finally agreeing to getting minivan this spring instead of waiting until next year.
Woo Hoo for me!
We have been out of town traveling and busy with holidays and company.
Plus (insert sound effect: applause and joyous shouting) Rebecca is sleeping through the night,
which has led to decline of computer time at odd hours of the day.
When given the choice between blogging and sleeping, I generally choose sleeping.
Will return to blogging shortly.
Monday, January 5, 2009
do the math
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That totally makes up for ditching school *wink* Congrats on the minivan - I don't know how you did the trip in your car either! Also, a bigger Congrats on Rebecca sleeping thru the night - that is just awesome! Hopefully you'll get a chance to catch up on some of your sleep....
It was so wonderful to see all of you for New Year's, and get to meet Rebecca! Thank you for smushing in and coming this way! We were all also very happy to be there for Rebecca's blessing =) I hope you liked how the pictures turned out - I think there were some good ones.
Good luck getting back into the regular routine this week and TTYS!
Congrats on the MINI VAN and the SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!
Such a joyful post!
You're going to feel like you have a ton of room in your minivan. Yay!
I always celebrate when the babies get their sleeping down. Happy Day for you!
Post a Comment