Help.
My home has been infiltrated with secret agents.
I can't shake the feeling that I am being watched.

My associate, Agent Yellow, has been on the case, but has so far not uncovered any clues as to the spy's identity.
We did intercept his comrades:
Agent Whiskers was guarding the spy gear,

while Agent Pecker was caught snooping around.

It seems our location was compromised while our watchman took a quick catnap.
(Yes, I know. He's in the baby bassinet. So gross. But she hasn't slept there for months and I tossed him out right after. He keeps coming back. I keep tossing. Not sure what to do.)
I hope to uncover more information by following the giggles.

This Agent Blue, signing off. Isn't that the cutest secret agent you have ever seen?
1 comments:
That was so clever and hilarious!!!!! I love it!!!!! You are brilliant, Jannet ☺.
Those are the cutest secret agents I have ever laid eyes on!
Post a Comment