It is either time to move away due to trouble at the Savannah River Site, or it is Saint Patrick's Day in downtown Augusta. Thankfully, it was the latter.
We had a fun afternoon at the parade. The kids loved it, it has been a long time since we took them to a parade. It was a little loud at some points and the marching bands that consisted of a drum line and marching girls in hot pants did leave a little to be desired in that area but overall it was a fun afternoon.
I let Lenna play hookie for the afternoon and picked her up early. The attendance lady is still threatening me with the truant officer if I let her miss any more school. They will get over it.
We also went to the commons where they had some inflatables and craft booths and such. The kids had a good time and everyone went home tired and green. It was nice to be outside and get some exercise- I think we all slept very well that night.
Here are some pictures, just for fun.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
When the water runs green
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love how Andrew is covering his ears...he looks so cute. It captures how loud it was.
That green water looks so bright. I should have taken the boys. I am a fuddy duddy.
Post a Comment